I don't know how I should feel about this?

After 5 months of no contact my ex contacted me that she wanted to fix things. This girl and I dated for more than two years. Even with the age difference we made it work. It was the longest relationship we both had.

But we both were too immature and things started getting confusing. I was in college and she was still in high school. She's smart, but she wanted to graduate with her class.

She's going to college an hour away

We broke up cuz she didn't know what she wanted and when she came back I thought she did.

But soon as we start talking she puts up her walls and I knew I had to figured out what's wrong.

She told me she's scared I would end up leaving her...which I felt I wouldn't. So she told me everything. Yes, a lot of it broke me down, but I understood.

So right now I feel we don't have to date right away. She feels the same way. She see's a future where we are married, but right now she doesn't think she is ready for it.

We promise to keep in contact and when we feel that we can do it again than it will be perfect. The minute I started thinking I wonder if we are for each other.

I love her and even at this stage I want to do so much for her. I just feel right now she needs time to understand herself. She does her thing and I do mine, if we happen it'll be beautiful.

01

Most Helpful Guy

• your lucky you found someone that you can feel this way about. Never let her go.

• Thank you. Sure we didn't start as friends, but during our time in that relationship we became friends to.

So no I'm not letting her go. She loves me and I know a lot about her that a lot of people in her life don't know.

I don't know how to feel about this situation..