My ex bf turns into a stalker! What can I do?

I've already changed my phone number but I am afraid that he will show up at my work or school. What should I do?
Call the police?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't get the police involved until he has at least shown up, but let someone know of your worries, make sure some one is aware that you are worried about the possibilities, but if he does start turning up, then yes, mention it to the police and ask them how best to deal with it, x

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• is he a psyco? if not, then you don't need to bee worry. having stalker not that bad ;)

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• I don't see why you being concerned he will show up at work or school warrants stalker status or police involvement.

if he shows up either of those places and won't leave then you call the comes but don't blow things out of proportion just yet.

you changed your number...smart. if you know his numbers I'd block them. if he still escalates things then sure call the authorities

0|0
    0|0
  • There is not much evidence there to call him a stalker ! Does he follow you? Spy in you? Turn up at your home? Turn up at work/school?

0|0
    0|0
  • Get a gun and learn how to protect yourself.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes