He wanted this so shy is he so mad?

So my husband has been telling me that he wants a divorce and that he wants me to move on. So I finally did and this was his reaction: You must be @*@* stupid. Don't call, text, or email me ever again. Now, really don't give a @*@* what happens to you. I hope you and the mother@*@* you with have a good f@*@*ing life.
If this is what he wanted why is he soooooo mad?
Updates:
I really would like to have a mans opinion on his reaction and why he would get so mad if he's been asking me to move on and I finally did?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• What are you getting at? You know we lack the backstory so there's no value to this question, it's stupid, and you want something. What is it?

0|1
    0|0
    • Show All
    • Well we are not divorced yet, but he tells me to more on. So when trying to he found out and got real mad. I finally talked to him about it and he's not ready to move on and that is why he got so mad.

• I see. So does he actually want the divorce himself even if he admits that he is just having emotional problems dealing with the reality?

Most Helpful Girl

• He could be crazy and indecisive. But it sounds like he wanted you to fight for him and the relationship.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• TAKE HIM FOR ALL HE'S WORTH!

Lol.

0|0
    0|0
    • Ok, but wanted a serious answer and just wanted to know why he would get so mad if that's what he wanted me to do was move on.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes