Told my ex I need a 2 week break... I feel great right now! Is it okay if I talk to other people? I don't know if I want him back.

He has lied to me and hurt me, so much and he has changed, he is not the man I know!

Updates:
I am not gonna be serious with anyone just talking to people

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• The solution its right in front of you. If you feel better without him tahn with him... dump his sorry ass.
    Its not the person you met, he hurt you, etc., get on the move and find someone better; being single again may seem worst than with somebody but its always better than being with the wrong person.
    Extend the time of your break, if you feel even better then taht's it, if things begin to get better betweeen you two then give it another shot, but I think it´s already settled.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Breakup taking a break is selfish don't be a coward

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • yep girl

• I am not gonna be serious with anyone just talking to people

• I don't see the point of taking a break I see it as equivalent as a breakup. I would never degrade my self worth by agreeing to a break

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• You may feel relieved and free at the moment but there's possibility you may regret. So don't make your decision too quickly.

0|0
    0|0
    • I am not gonna be serious with anyone just talking to people

• why would I regret it? he's being an ass right now!

What Girls Said 3

• Break things off with him completely before starting to talk to other people.

You already have your answer (the reason for the break in the first place) so just tell him you've realized you'd rather move on.

0|0
    0|0
  • if you feel so much better without him, then you should leave him and do your own thing cause you'll be happier. i'd just let him know that your "break" is actually a break up

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes