Told my ex I need a 2 week break... I feel great right now! Is it okay if I talk to other people? I don't know if I want him back.

He has lied to me and hurt me, so much and he has changed, he is not the man I know!

I am not gonna be serious with anyone just talking to people

42

Most Helpful Guy

• The solution its right in front of you. If you feel better without him tahn with him... dump his sorry ass.
    Its not the person you met, he hurt you, etc., get on the move and find someone better; being single again may seem worst than with somebody but its always better than being with the wrong person.
    Extend the time of your break, if you feel even better then taht's it, if things begin to get better betweeen you two then give it another shot, but I think it´s already settled.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Breakup taking a break is selfish don't be a coward

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • yep girl

• I am not gonna be serious with anyone just talking to people

• I don't see the point of taking a break I see it as equivalent as a breakup. I would never degrade my self worth by agreeing to a break