Does rebounding after a break up actually help?

I want to know if you think moving on to someone new helps get over your ex after a break up? Thanks.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes and no. It might seem like it's helping keeping your mind on a new person, but if you still have feelings for your previous partner and still miss them, that won't necessarily go away because someone new is on the scene. Sometimes it's unfair for the new person aswell.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• It depends if your confidence has been knocked it does help. . If you are just doing it to get over someone. . No x

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• If it was a bad break up, and your heart isn't in anyone Really except Who you had spent much of your time and effort with, At the moment, I wouldn't suggest Another, for sometimes it ends up a Rebound. You're Constantly comparing Him to someone else, and it can cause strife in this new found relationship, and someone may end up getting hurt.
    Of course, starting Out as friends is a good idea. Just for companionship, and to take things slow, not jump right back into the fire. I always find that being friends is a good way to Begin any Beguine, and healthier as you nurse and nurture.xx

0|0
    0|0
  • No, i don't believe in rebounding after a break up. I believe with time and patience and eventually meeting someone after moving on, its the correct way to go about things.

Rebounding can hurt this other person, and if you have a conscious it'll be hurting you as well for using this person

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep. Helps me.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes