Does my Ex-boyfriend like me again?

This is probably going to be really long but i'm going to try to explaining what our "friendship" is like. My ex-boyfriend broke up with me about a month ago. We dated for about 5 moths shortly after we first met. He was perfect. He was a triple threat (Singer, Dancer, Actor) , He was popular , had a great personality , hilarious , ect. But He broke up with me over text. He told our friend he just stopped liking me. And for a few days, I guess he was mad at me , but now we're fine. Now he invites me over to his house , he hugs me , and he'll make smart remarks like " You thought you were cute. 😂😋 " Or " You're ugly , just kidding 😋" . He invited me to his little brothers musical and he told me to sit next to him , so we sat really close and he was talking to me most of the time. But that night he got into a fight with his Stedad so he ran away from home and he thought about walking to my house but decided to go back home after 2 hours. We play fight and get really competitive when we play video games. Does this mean he may like me again?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• He sounds like a wanker who doesn't know his mind. I think you should move on and find someone who is more respectful of your feelings.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• it looks like an innocent friendship

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes