First heartbreak and I can't stop being miserable?

When I woke up this morning it was the first thing I thought about. I keep thinking about other things and trying to distract myself, but it keeps popping up in my mind and sometimes I just start crying. I don't feel like doing anything. I mean I can laugh and talk about other things but only for a little while and then I get quiet and just want to curl up and sleep.
I just found out how he supposedly feels through a friend and I know it's time to give up. I still love him even though I don't want to.
All I want is to stop caring about him and to stop feeling like someone is sitting on my chest.
Today I literally slept all day cause it was easier. How long will I feel this way? What should I do?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I understand your pain. Going through a break up sucks. Just know that time heals everything, and this experience makes you a stronger person. by the way future "you" is awesome, she says you two think alike :P

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Try to find something such as a hobby or try to find a friend that is willing to listen. And I had a break up about a year ago and it still hurts at times. So try to take it day by day.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes