Why does a guy not be friends with his ex?

okay to be honest..I was best friends with this guy... we were together.. we were engaged, and we were really close friends. We weren't like the usual couple. We motivated eachother alot, and had a lot of team work and were always having fun and being creative and we were into fitness and all. You know how couples usually act a certain way? well, we were really different to the usual couple. Though, he was a lot more emotionally attached to me, even though I wasn't even that umm... feminine. I was into drawing action comics and wasn't really "wife" material...Anyways, I had to break up with him... I was forced to (long story) anyways, I thought he would just forget and we could be friends again...because that's what he done with his last ex-gf..but even though we ain't mad at eachother, he really doesn't want my friendship. He doesn't hate me, but just doesn't want my friendship, it's just so strange, why does he not mind being friends with his other ex, but avoids me?

04

Most Helpful Guy

• Because there is no such thing as ''friendship'' between a man and a woman. The so called friendship you're referring is just an illusion of yours and every other woman's.

• for some reason this comment made me seriously laugh...:) put me in a good mood all of a sudden thanks anyway