have you ever felt like apologizing to an ex which you believe have hurt , after along time of separation?

because i have recently did , although i was not the only one to be blamed because he too has disappeared for a whole month without any contact with me so i decided to see someone else, still 2 days ago i decided to apologize to him , because i usually dont love hurting anybody , but he has just seen it and didn't reply , so i am feeling a little bit embarrassed, so have you ever felt like that? and please no fake about not ever hurting someone , because we all humans , and we make mistakes, and the good thing is to feel sorry and apologize

21

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes but whenever i did she would want too rub it in my face, not unlike you i wasn't the only one at fault

Most Helpful Girl

• I wish my ex would have done that. He hurt me a lot and it would be nice to know that he at least had a heart (he doesn't) and that's not a biased opinion because other people have said it too.

• you know what? the main reason i decided to take this step , is that the next boyfriend i had although he loved me so much , he left me and hurt me and never really apologized , all i wanted is a sorry , it wouldn't make a huge difference , but at least it would have meant that yes he knows he did me wrong although i didn't deserve it , good luck next time <3