have you ever felt like apologizing to an ex which you believe have hurt , after along time of separation?

because i have recently did , although i was not the only one to be blamed because he too has disappeared for a whole month without any contact with me so i decided to see someone else, still 2 days ago i decided to apologize to him , because i usually dont love hurting anybody , but he has just seen it and didn't reply , so i am feeling a little bit embarrassed, so have you ever felt like that? and please no fake about not ever hurting someone , because we all humans , and we make mistakes, and the good thing is to feel sorry and apologize

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes but whenever i did she would want too rub it in my face, not unlike you i wasn't the only one at fault

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I wish my ex would have done that. He hurt me a lot and it would be nice to know that he at least had a heart (he doesn't) and that's not a biased opinion because other people have said it too.

0|0
    0|0
    • you know what? the main reason i decided to take this step , is that the next boyfriend i had although he loved me so much , he left me and hurt me and never really apologized , all i wanted is a sorry , it wouldn't make a huge difference , but at least it would have meant that yes he knows he did me wrong although i didn't deserve it , good luck next time <3

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 1

• Yes I have done that. Because I went into a relationship and it was horrible and it made me see how I was lucky to have a good relationship with my 1st. And I appreciated him a lot more we were young and didn't know what we were doing and he appreciated that I did apologizes and we were both to blame. And it was nice.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes