#LoveYourself
VALENTINE'S DAY

Our break up was so messy do you think she will take me back?

I dated this girl for almost a year and she was amazing don't get me wrong. I never felt that strong of a connection and never felt that compelled to talk to a total stranger. I felt like we met before and a bunch of strange coincidences started happening. We had a bunch of mutual friends, my best friend was dating her best friend, she grew up with three sisters and one brother and I have three brothers and one sister, my moms name is her grand mothers name and her dads name is my older brother's name, we both attended the same summer camp when we were little except she was afternoon and I was morning and so on. There was also strange things like we both had deja vu at the same time but we knew it was our first time doing grocery shopping together. She could be a little brutally honest at times and a bit bossy. There were her flaws and I had mine (over emotional and sensitive). We both were stubborn so it made fights hard to get over and we both were short tempered. Despite this we had several good times. I guess leaning toward our 10th month I took her for granted. I met someone else when I was away for something that kept me from her on Valentine's Day. I decided to leave my girlfriend because I just woke up and felt nothing towards her a few weeks earlier before I was away. When I met the other girl and she made me feel happy. I left my girlfriend and she went ballistic screaming how and why. She nearly committed suicide because the break up was so sudden and out of nowhere. When the other girl and I started dating she left me for someone else a few weeks later. I started dating two months later and never felt anything. I just realized my ex is the one for me. I'm done playing around. I constantly yearn for her touch and her witty jokes. I know she's single and she hasn't dated since me. We don't have any contact mostly my fault. I want to talk to her again but I'm afraid of being pushed away. It's been 7 months since we spoke.

31

Most Helpful Girl

• Call her, if only to say you're sorry for how things turned out. If nothing else she will appreciate that much, I promise you! But DONT wait... people are here today but could be gone tomorrow!

• to answer you're question (Will she take you back?) I say there's a 50/50 chance she will. Definitely as a friend if nothing else. You'll never know unless you try. "Our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we oft might win, by fearing to attempt." - William Shakespeare

Valentines Day

What Girls Said 2

• This sounds like my ex relationship and you sound like my ex. No offense but I think the damage is done here. You have hurt her and if I were her would never take you back. My ex did exactly the same thing. You made a mistake, now you have to make the choice, either hang on in limbo land where you crave and desire your ex or leave her alone, learn from your mistake and move on.

• Oh man. You really don't deserve her to be honest that was harsh. But I guess everyone deserves a second chance. I'm sure you will get that second chance since iseemed she really love and cared for you. Then again you said she's stubborn so maybe she won't. The only way to find out is too talk to her..good luck..!

• Why do you think I don't deserve her?

• because she made your her all her first priority so you can just make her an option and then leave her as if she's not worth anything? then wanting her back as if nothing happen..but ay its all on you man..

What Guys Said 1

• We are all afraid... of life, making mistakes, peanut butter pickle sandwiches but we all come to a cross roads of decision making. Let me ask you a question, when you are old and laying on your death bed, do you want to think back on your life and say back when I was in my early 20's I got the courage and talked to the girl whom I had strong feelings for or do you want to lay there and wonder what it would have been like if only you called her up?

Valentines Day