i just left wife and two daughters?

i didn't want to be a dad anymore. it was way to stressful on me and my marriage was falling apart. the reason i didn't leave earlier was because of the fact that i loved my wife to much. but after seeing her loose interest in me i lost it and dove into alcohol. i drink way to much. anyway i have left my wife a check for over a million dollars worth of savings and i plan on taking a job in japan. i feel this is for the best they both deserve a man that will love them unconditionally and that man isn't me and it kills me i have to do this but i just do
i meant to say lose

121

Most Helpful Girl

• daughters need a dad in their life- more importantly, they need THEIR dad. a lot of emotional and criminal problems in youth are presenting today and a lot are being proven that it is from having an absent father.

• i dont feel they would ever love me

• my drinking is out of control and being a dad is to stressful the ressponsibility is to much i just can't do it

• you're to stressed and the responsibility is too much? think about the wife you are leaving. thats going to be double for her now. how could you do that to her? don't be weak and run away. you'll always regret it. go to therapy. quit wasting your money.

Most Helpful Guy

• She lost interest. You moved on while in your prime. I applaud you for it.

• I'm going to punch you ><

• I think you're response above reflects a fairy tale perspective, actually. You seem to think that he'll be all fine and dandy just moving on... that's unlikely

• @NoblesseOblige :(