Does my ex want me back again?

I dated this guy for a few months about 4 years ago. Things were going really well between us when he started freaking out, said that we moved too fast and broke up with me. It really hurt and took me a long time to get over. About a year later, he messaged me and said he was really sorry for the way he ended things and wished me well. We have been with other people since but remained friends on Facebook.

We haven't been in contact since about two months ago when out of the blue, he started to "like" almost all of my new photos, comment on my statuses and most recently, he invited me to a party he is throwing at his house. So I'm wondering is he just being friendly or does he have an ulterior motive and wants me back?

What Guys Said 1

• Depends of how he actually is as a person. Let's go ahead and just presume there's an ulterior motive though it may not be what you think it is. "What is it then?", who knows? That's the fun of it all?

What Girls Said 0