Is it ok to say "Never Ever Like Me In That Way Again" when rejecting someone?

Or, should I have been nicer and found nicer things to say.

I said it because I felt like I was a girls last available option.
  • Yes, Its ok to say "Never Ever Like Me In That Way Again"
  • No, you should have been nicer and used nicer words

32

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't get it. Why did you say it?
    I mean if you were trying to let her down, that was probably the most arrogant, prick-ish way to go about it.

If you said it because you didn't like the disrespect of being treated like a last option then that just made you sound like a spaz without putting her in her place.

• I stared right through her, gave her "I'm not going to be the last option" speech, and then said "Never Ever Like Me In That Way Again" to reinforce that I don't like being the last option.

It must have worked because this girl hates my current girlfriend badly and talks shit about her constantly.

• The worse thing is that this girl has never met my girlfriend yet talks shit about her. ughh

• Yep, lol. Then what I said is DEFINITELY true.

Most Helpful Guy