Do you miss your ex?

Have you ever experienced this? You dated someone for a month or short period and something happened and it led to a break up. Even though the relationship was very short, you miss her/him a lot more than others you had dated before. I dated this girl for a month and my stupid mistake put an end on our relationship. I really regret what I had done. It's not like she's my first love, but my feeling toward her is a lot stronger than I had for my other exes. I dated a girl for a year and I didn't miss her as much as I missed my current ex.

42

Most Helpful Girl

• This is super helpful. :) I am going through being dumped by someone because they wanted to get their life together (totally understandable) but just wanted to know if there was a possibility even though our relationship was short, that he missed me.

I have a reverse question for you.

So my ex dumped me, and unfortunately we live in different countries. I have asked that he mail me back my stuff (i mailed him a box and all he has to do is pack it and put it outside to be picked up) but he is dragging his feet actually doing this. Why? If he broke up with me why wouldn't he want to get rid of my things?

Sorry for hijacking your post, this is my first post on the site and finding a proper place to put this was overwhelming XD

• You still have feelings for him. I still have a lot of memory triggers about her: movie tickets, aquarium ticket, her sweet messages, pictures of us, etc. I put them aside where I can't see but I didn't totally get rid of them. Probably he wants to keep them with him because he misses you.

• honestly, he is very lazy and this eye opener for me getting over him faster. I hope you find the answers you were looking for and thank you so much for helping me. <3

• Yeah just get over him. He dumped you because he wanted to get his life back. I would say that's a silly excuse. I don't want to hurt your feeling, but I wanted to be honest.