Is it time to break up with my girl friend?

My girlfriend and I have been dating for over a year. When were together we cannot get enough of each other. (Normally over the weekends) During the week my girlfriend would rather watch tv than video chat or message me. Is this normal? Were still in high school, she goes to a different high school five minutes from mine. Should I break up with her?

40

Most Helpful Girl

• No. If you don't have feelings anymore and you're tired of being with her, yes. But if it's just because she doesn't want to be around you all the time then no. When you get older, you value personal time a lot more. Relationships are meaningful when partners have time to themselves, leads to less arguments.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE