He wants to break up because he wants more head? Please shed some light for me!

So we have a great relationship and we get along so well, but he recently told me it don't give him enough head and it's a deal breaker.

To me this seems both stupid and fixable...

Seems he just may be looking for an out?
Thoughts? Guys?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I agree with 00ellis and Kevsan.Once, in the long distant past, I might have tolerated a relationship that involved no oral sex;but not thesedays.If a woman enjoyed getting oral sex, she'd expect it to happen and expect me to have some enthusiasm.I don't think that's unjustified, and the same applies in the case of men who enjoy it.

If a woman wants to enjoy the world's best sex, it's only fair that she does her part.If she doesn't want to enjoy that sex on a regular basis, she can piss off.

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I agree... I guess i should clarify I do give it... Usually before we have sex. I don't mind it, just don't really enjoy doing it for 45 minutes... And can sometimes lack enthusiasm if it's late on a work night. And I do not get it return even half as often as I do it...

Most Helpful Girl

• I can't give you a personal response, I just know that some of my guy friends have said this. They say that it doesn't matter how wonderful she is...if she doesn't do it, doesn't to it frequent enough, or isn't good at it...they will leave them. I personally think it's petty...but I'm also a girl...

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• Kevsan is absolutely correct! I used to believe that sex isn't everything and isn't a big deal, however in reality sex is one of the most important things in a relationship. If you aren't able to keep a man satisfied sexually it's not going to work out. Why should he bother?

It's not because we are shallow or assholes like the other boy boobs in the comments are trying to suggest, but because we are being realistic. It never ceases to amaze me, but women don't really understand the psychology of men--we are easy to manipulate and keep happy. Just give us sex a minimum of three days a week and we are happy. Let's be honest, we work 40 hours a week to support you and you can't even give us a blow job for 10 minutes a day?

This isn't a stupid issue and it is "fixable" but it takes a lot of work and a complete change of thinking by a woman that frankly will rarely happen. Thus, it's just easier for a man to find a real woman who cares about him and knows what it takes to keep him happy. The worst thing to happen to women is feminism and letting women think that they can expect everything without any effort on their part.

0|0
    1|0
    • A kindred spirit. I think a man's libido is a joint responsibility. She should not let him go out into the world each day raging, and to be a menace to society.

• Ha ha agreed. Although, it looks to be that her boyfriend doesn't fulfill his contractual obligation either and doesn't satisfy her needs.

• As a guy, it probably stems from his need for power, dominance, and control. When you give him head, of it is inflating his power through his sense of dominance, by having a female completely at his whim, on her knees for his pleasure alone. Unfortunately though all men NEED respect to a degree to feel masculine, his self esteem is tied into his receiving oral sex, and the ego/power trip that he receives from that. So without "enough" head he feels lacking, which causes his lack of self esteem to panic and further demands and attempts to control ensue via the ultimatum.
    There has to be more than meets the eye with him if he is willing to give up on a "perectly happy otherwise" relationship due to him not getting his D!@# sucked.. If he were really smart he would compliment you on the way you perform when you do, and tell you how much he loves it, and then spend time and effort making you so happy that you can't help but reward him with his favorite pastime. He is probably the guy searching through your phone and Facebook stalking you also. Insecure, controlling, selfish, ...get out while you can.

0|0
    0|0
  • It sounds terrible but experience has taught me to agree with this guy. I would caution young people to be aware that time doesn't change personality or behaviour much. Don't hook up with someone in the belief that when we are married she will turn into a sex kitten or suddenly acquire some new qualities that we not evident. Make sure that all the characteristics are already in place before you make lifetime commitments.

0|0
    0|0
    • Sorry, I forgot to edit. She should include he, and we should read were.

• He sounds like a complete asshole. Even though your relationship is perfect, you shouldn't waste time on a idiot like him.

2|0
    1|1
  • "don't give him enough head?"

Do you mean oral sex?

0|0
    0|0
    • No, she meant that the dude is a serial killer and she brings the victims...

• Show All
    • Hahaha teasegirl!

• Umm? Anyways I couldn't comprehend thinking like your boyfriend. He sounds like a horny little middle school boy who is going though puberty, but the difference is that he is getting everything that is going through his mind and from what you are saying, you sound like as if you don't want to give him more oral sex and now he's fussy.

Men don't act like that. Heck, I could understand if a guy was mad that his girl didn't want to have normal sex with him so they could have a baby.

What Girls Said 4

• A normal adult would have a mature conversation and ask why and try and figure out a solution.

You're apparently dating an ape who doesn't know how to communicate with his partner.

0|2
    1|0
  • He needs a brain that's for sure. You need to find a better man. Problem solved ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • sounds like you are correct

0|0
    0|0
  • Awwwwwwwwwwwwww that is cute!!! This guys is just a wittle bayyybbeee.. I think you should let him go so he can experience "big boy" relationships all on his own? ..where his girl doesn't blow him whenever his immature self wants lololol...

1|1
    1|0

Recommended myTakes