He wants to break up because he wants more head? Please shed some light for me!

So we have a great relationship and we get along so well, but he recently told me it don't give him enough head and it's a deal breaker.

To me this seems both stupid and fixable...

Seems he just may be looking for an out?
Thoughts? Guys?

56

Most Helpful Guy

• I agree with 00ellis and Kevsan.Once, in the long distant past, I might have tolerated a relationship that involved no oral sex;but not thesedays.If a woman enjoyed getting oral sex, she'd expect it to happen and expect me to have some enthusiasm.I don't think that's unjustified, and the same applies in the case of men who enjoy it.

If a woman wants to enjoy the world's best sex, it's only fair that she does her part.If she doesn't want to enjoy that sex on a regular basis, she can piss off.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I agree... I guess i should clarify I do give it... Usually before we have sex. I don't mind it, just don't really enjoy doing it for 45 minutes... And can sometimes lack enthusiasm if it's late on a work night. And I do not get it return even half as often as I do it...

Most Helpful Girl

• I can't give you a personal response, I just know that some of my guy friends have said this. They say that it doesn't matter how wonderful she is...if she doesn't do it, doesn't to it frequent enough, or isn't good at it...they will leave them. I personally think it's petty...but I'm also a girl...

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE