There may be another woman? This isn't working anymore.

I'm 16, my boyfriend is 18. We've been together two months, bestfriends for three years. Our relationship was amazing, now recently it's taken strange turns. We barely talk anymore. He never texts me back, but when we are in school he's always on his phone playing pokemon. He's not very fond of public affection anymore. I feel he may have someone else. I feel it falling apart the longer I stay. But I miss him so much. I had a moment where I needed affection, and my best friend showed it to me. It opened my eyes to a ton of feelings there and I don't know how to handle this situation at all. Please help me? Tips or anything you can give.

21

Most Helpful Guy

• does your bf know he's dating a minor?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• talk to him and hopefully him will be honest on what he wants

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE