The second day after I do abortion, my boyfriend break up with me, kick me out?

. I'm in Australia by myself, my boyfriend chase me, when we together , I ask him more than 10times, how about I pregnant? He promise we gonna keep the baby , be a family. So I trust him. When my mum come to here visit us, he said the same thing to my mum. But after a few months my mum go. I find out I pregnant , but then he said he don't want the baby. Then he promise me he will marry me and have more kids in next 2 years if I go to do abortion. Even he know I want keep the baby. We argue a lots on this, but I still want be with him, the thing he promise me are too beautiful. Then I did abortion. But he totally change at the second day after I did abortion. He want break up with me. Then the third day he pack all my stuff put on the garage when I not home (we live together) . And message me to tell me to fuck off. Don't want talk to me, don't want see me.i even don't know where I can go. Body still feel bad. It just happen a few days ago. If he break up with me before I did abortion, I won't that sad. I want keep my baby. I don't know how to do now. Cry all the time, can't fall asleep for whole night. No thing worse than that
Now after he kill his own baby, not even one month , he already start date with other girl. I'm doubt does he have a heart? Someone tell me " whatever come around , goes around". Is that true?

24

Most Helpful Guy

• Wow.. sound like he used you and now he wants to get rid of you. I would suggest you go live with you mum until you are mentally and physically recovered. Forget this ass. He is going to burn in hell! Move on, find someone who deserves you!

Also, if he said he wants abortion to have kids in two years, that would have been a red flag. He is a loser!

I hope you recover from this and wish you all the best. It will get better, it always does, just have to hang on and fight through tough time. Good luck and God bless!

• I still study here, can't back home. I already find a place to live. And my friend will take me to recheck next Saturday. I just don't know why he don't feel any guilty for it. He said the day he by himself he feel awesome... And ask me stop harassing him

• I'll thank u. Need time, coz I really want keep my baby. Feel so sorry for my baby.

• I hope everything works out for you. Good luck to you and hope the baby is ok :)