How do I get my best friend out to dump her controlling boyfriend?

For awhile, my friend hasn't been on Facebook for a long tome. Then, I hear from my friend, who she loves as a brother, he tells me her boyfriend has been telling her to not talk to us and she's even have to sneak around to talk to us.

Do we just tell her to stop seeing him or is there a certain way to deal with this?

We think the guy's emotionally abusive and tried to push her to sleep with him.

31

Most Helpful Guy

• Tell her parents. Discuss the issue with someone who has more authority and sway than you since you clearly have zero.

Most Helpful Girl

• Everyone has to learn their own lessons in life, and if it is a wrong choice, bad decision, the old expression goes: "Everyone has to learn the hard way."
    All you can do is be a Good friend and advise her, and let her know you are there for her, through thick and thin. The More you------Try and push her---the more she will be pushed not only into 'sleeping with him,' but Into his octopus arms altogether.
    Good luck.xx