Will there be love after a year and a half?

I've been dating this guy for over a year now and he doesn't love me. Not only that but he warns me not to fall for him. I keep dating him because I keep hoping somehow he will fall for me but after a year and a half do you think that's likely to happen? If he loved me, he would by now right? And if he hasn't then he never will?

I'm going to break up with him tonight because I want to be with someone who loves me and I don't think at this point he will.

What do you think?

01

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you are right, i wouldn't just randomly fall in love with someone after that long. It would be a few months maximum. If you two are having sex then I can pretty much assure you he is with you for that, or at least sexual stuff.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE