I really dont know what happened and how to get her back?

So I started talking to that girl about 2 month ago and we really got close together. We started hanging out with friends a couple of times and we used to talk the whole day. Last month, I asked her out then she said that she really can't and no matter how much she wants to it just can't happen. 4 days later she came up to me and told me that she wants to go out with me to and we went out on our first date and we had a great time. She then started telling me about her past relationships and why she didn't want any relationships because the guy before me used her to get with her sister and used to lower her self-esteem to the point that she was on medications. Just last week she told me that we can't do this and she's scared to get hurt although i never did anything wrong, i would always do my best to make her happy everyday and i used to write her love songs daily. It is all really hard for me and she keeps saying that she knows i wouldn't hurt her but its not about that, she's just scared if i lose feelings and stuff. I told her i will wait for her and that im always there for her. We've been talking daily since we broke up and she calls me her 'bestfriend' but i really want to get her back. I told her about how i feel and that i still love her but she says that it will all go wrong. I just dont know what to do and I can't just walk away cuz i love her. I still try my best every day to make her happy but im always getting hurt. I really don't know what else to do, she keeps saying you did more that enough but its just me not you. I don't know if she still loves me or not. I really don't know what to do and i need help

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Guys Said 1

• She's afraid from being rejected and you are obsessed. Welcome to teenage love. You both, hopefully will grow out of it. You could agree to go out without demands and try to avoid even trying to kiss her. She will probably become so thankful that you are not acting typically, that after 3 dates she will change her mind somewhat. Your relationship might grow up a little, but chances are you are both several years away from leveling off enough to have a solid relationship build.

Try staying true to yourself and don't bend over backwards just too help her. Ask for what you want out of being close to her and stick to that. You will, at least be happy that you are stating what you want and not conforming to help her out. No relationship based on doing things to only please the other person will last. Be a man, stand up, declare what you want and if it's not right for her, then move on. She will respect you more for it.

Hope that helps.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes