Do you ignore your ex even though you are still in love with them?

question above is my question. 50 charcters limit thing sucks
I mean if you do ignore them why do you ignore them and yet you're still in love with them?

50

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah I did for a while. Here's how it went.

After we broke up, we didn't see or talk to each other for 3 weeks. Then I felt healed enough to see him, so I went to hang out with him. He got drunk and got rather affectionate with me, which reminded me that I was still in love with him. So then I didn't hang out with him again for 3 months. He texted me occasionally and I responded, but I kept myself at a distance. It was just too hard to be around him.

It's now been 6 months since we broke up and I'm still in love with him. We now talk every day and we hang out pretty frequently. It messes with my head like crazy, but I love him too much to stay away from him. If I was smart, I would probably cut contact with him since it hurts to be around him. But I'm unwilling to let him go.