My ex just broke up with me. We work together. I still want her back. What should I do please?

My ex just broke up with me. We work together. I still want her back. What should I do please?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Do something for just you. Get involved in an out of work activity, even if it's just going for a walk in the morning at a park or keep going to a library, or something you can be passionate about. Pour yourself into something new and beautiful. Yeah, work will likely be torture for a while having to see your ex daily, but at least you'll have something to think about rather than agonize over what was or could be. Give it time too. You'll find out in the end that it was for the better.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• Did she break up with you because you work together?

0|0
    0|0
    • No. She said she lost feelings for me and she likes other guys...She said 4 other guys like her but she likes one of them more than the rest of us...and she wants to have fun but doesn't wanna be judged.

• I don't think you would have a chance with her unless she gets really hurt by them.

• Oh dude, I think it's time to let her go. Seems she's all for games and you are not. You aren't doing anything but setting yourself up in which you will be disappointed in the end.

• It really depends on there the reason

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Need to see how much your relationship is damaged.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes