My ex just broke up with me. We work together. I still want her back. What should I do please?

31

Most Helpful Girl

• Do something for just you. Get involved in an out of work activity, even if it's just going for a walk in the morning at a park or keep going to a library, or something you can be passionate about. Pour yourself into something new and beautiful. Yeah, work will likely be torture for a while having to see your ex daily, but at least you'll have something to think about rather than agonize over what was or could be. Give it time too. You'll find out in the end that it was for the better.