What should I do? (Girls answers preferred)?

My gf and I just broke up and I haven't talked to her yet because I want to give her space. She said she thought I lost interest in her but I canceled a huge thing to go to her prom and stayed up to 5am to go to the airport to see her for 15min. We have finals starting this Friday and ending next Friday and Should I text her goodluck on finals? And she told me she loved me Friday before prom and also after prom and then the following Thursday she ended it, it just doesn't make sense. At our friend's mutual dinner party she ignored me but she would also look at me and I just acted like my normal self. What should I do?

30

Most Helpful Girl

• U should text her once a day and just tell her that u are thinkin about her dont expect a response but the point that u r doin it should get u in her good graces