Afraid of rejection ! I think I'm afraid of it what to do.?

I like thus guy I been messaging for a while but I don't know if he could like me. We follow on social networks but now he requested me on fb I don't know what to do cause I think if it was anyone else I wouldn't mind as much but I know that it would kill me to see him with someone else I don't know if I could handle it. What I can I do? Should I just spill out what I'm feeling or accept him and maybe watch get with someone else.
I'm thinking of deleting my social networks cause of this I don't know what to do.

Most Helpful Girl

• Rejection is inevitable in everyone's lives. Its futile to be afraid of it. And sometimes, you could be surprised: maybe he actually IS into you. However, you will never know how he feels about you if you dont try. So add him back and make a move. Good luck x

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!