Revenge from on my ex is it worthy?

girl hurted many times I treated her as queen and she meant to hurt me many times and then dumped me at the end,

once she knew I got over her and I am in relationship with other girl she called me i pickup the call normaly and she was saying I miss you bla bla I was just saying ok nothing important, but today I have feeling of taking revenge from her and call her to tell her you outside my lifeeee you got it outsideeeeeeee cheap

what should I do she really hurted me many many times.

30

Most Helpful Girl

• Definitely not worth it. Just ignore her, if she is trying to hurt you again, ignoring her causes her to be unable to affect you...which in turn would annoy her. And that serves close enough as a 'revenge'. Anyway, to make things short: Revenge isn't worth it.