Is it completely over? Will a break really help? Or is he trying to let me down softly?

I got drunk for the first time with my BF of one month. He was not drunk and said he loved me during sex. After we were done I asked if he loved me and he said yes even though I knew he just said it to make me happy. The next night, sober, I asked him the same question and he said it's too soon. I completely agree. The following weekend he blew me off because of work and friends which he's never done the entire time we've been dating. I asked him to fix it and he didn't. I knew his feelings changed even though he kept denying it and he broke up with me. He said we are moving too fast and he can't give me what I deserve right now. He said he wants a short break. I asked him if he remembered saying what he said during sex and he said no.

Is it completely over? Will a short break fix anything or does he just not have the balls to call it quits permanately?

Thank you for taking the time to read this, I appreciate the time you take to read my story.
  • It's dead and gone, move on.
    Vote A
  • He will come back, give him time.
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Unfortunately it's over between you two. This girl I dated did the same thing to me.

Just move on, you'll find someone better like I did - be brave.

1|1
    0|0
    • You said I love u but didn't mean it. And she was too pushy?

• Show All
    • Yup yup. Should I block his number? I kinda just want it done.

• So you should Question Asker... the least you can do is show him you weren't what he thinks you were... let him suffer the loss.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Move on. You're a cute girl in your sexual-attractiveness prime. Don't waste time on any guy.

1|0
    0|1
    • LOL @ "Sexual-attractiveness prime" ... she's in her early to mid twenties.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes