Why did my ex want to see me when drunk but change his mind the next day?
What Guys Said 2
The short version is that people do and say things when they are drunk that they normally wouldn't when sober. I think his sober response is very mature to be honest and a good idea. It's always baffling to try and understand people's drunk behaviors.0
1. They say when one is drunk or tipsy people talk the truth.
2. Fact is they lose inhibitions and control where they say things w/o thinking i.e. emotionally
3. Decision to separate doesn't necessarily come from getting over each other or dislike, it at times comes from certain logical and rational decisions that arise out of observation & experience
4. In your case too it must have been as in point 3 above
5. However, as described in point 2 when you guys got drunk / were tipsy what's described in point 2 happened and when sober point 3 came back :)
You MUST move on :)
Women do tend to get more emotional towards what they want or like / love hence the tendency to hold on to every word that is said in such cases immaterial of situation / condition at that time :) this is exactly what probably prompts you to ask this question here :)
Move on :) & good luck :)0
What Girls Said 0
Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!
You cannot undo this action. The opinion owner is going to be notified and earn 7 XPER points.