I can't stop texting my ex! need help?

i'm not crazy but i just miss him that's all. he said we just need a break and we can still talk because he loves me so much. now today it changes and he left me without answers and he's just ignoring every text. i need closure and want to know why if he says we can still talk he says "goodbye" today but "we will have our time together in the future now is not our time" i want to know why and i keep getting ignored. i feel like a crazy psycho and i can't quit crying i deserve to know why don't i have that right?

21

Most Helpful Girl

• He doesn't know what else to say. Breakups are VERY difficult, but you need to move on. You broke up! If you keep talking/texting you're going to drive yourself nuts. Delete his number. Stay busy.