I messed up with my girlfriend?

Hi there
I am in a quandary, i have/had (not sure) the most amazing girlfriend, understanding and loving but hot headed and with a sharp tongue. that said i love everything about her.
We shared everything about who we are, were and where we had come from in our previous relationships.
For the record, i have 2 kids from 2 previous marriages and am a lot older than her, she has never been married and has no kids.
As i said we shared everything, except i didn't tell her about something that is very personal and does affect our sex life, erectile dysfunction and the pills i take to help.She found out is the worst possible way and i had to come clean but did tell all and she has since found out all.
because of this she now doesn't trust me, she had problems with trust before, but now everything i say seems a lie.
What to do? any advice, we are on the verge of breaking up.

62

Most Helpful Girl

• It's the lying. You probably put her in a state of confusion. You didn't trust her to be honest.
    Men often think it's the secret they keep its why a women is upset it's not. It's how you just lied, the measures you've taken to deceive. And maybe the situation she went through with you to find out it was all a lie.
    Normally we look at things like you do, just like the guy said" if she upset about that then just drop her" we view things that way to. If the lie was so miniscule then why lie about it!. Try apologizing for the lie first, the lack of trust you clearly showed in your relationship to begin with. Then go from there.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• She's breaking up over the ED and covering up (what could be considered a superficial reason) by lying - that it's YOUR lying as the cause to make YOU the bad guy, not her. DUH

She is not vested in your life/children
    She wanted all your secrets & assets on the table to consider worth taking in this deal
    She claims to have told everything - I'll best dollars to donuts a detective would prove this very false

You are about to escape a gold digger version, so don't fight it, begin today to shop elsewhere for BOTH a GF & a NEW DOC

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE