His Ex-girlfriend seeks his attenton and doesn't understand why and how to be a platonic friend.

Although she lives in the city 2 hours away from here in his apartment. They have been together for 4 years and are not a couple perhaps since 2 years but of course they have been such a close friends since. He claims he doesn't want ANYTHING to do with his Ex, just pure friendship, I believe in it, I trust him.

I am his first girlfriend after their friendship, he had some short dating but from what he said never more than that.

I have met his ex personally, at that time she said she was sort of seeing someone, but her guy didn't show her much interest.we satyed at my boyfriends apt which she lives in and despite one situation that my boyfriend got me worried I was still trusting and hoping for the best, also being nice to his expired girlfriend.

I even tried to contact her nicely trough Facebook and such but there was no response from her side at all. I was ignoring it until her phone calls started to go over board..calling drunk at night and crying, night texts or calls, or everyday calls , occasional sending hearts, lately even messages.. this is all going too far. I have this feeling she has been more active friend since I have met her. So I talked to her myself and told her It's no worries from my side , I don't mind their friendship as long as it is strictly platonic. She said I "can not be possessive" and tried to show me "she loves him" and "doesnt want anyone to stay in between her and him"( QUOTES).Now SHe is being more annoying.calling at night, sending messages and hearts not to mention making my man feel guilty for not paying attention to her ( she seems as she has been demanding it and used to it for years) its a real asking for trouble and sooner or later she will have to pay the consequences of it.. All her actions show clearly that she still have some hots for him. What's the worst she doesn't want him to place my person over her person.. and still giving my boyfriend sh*t about me and how bad he is for leaving her aside as of now. I feel sorry for her that she is trying to manipulate his feelings to this point. Its a problem for our relationship to progress. How can I get rid of her out of our life at least until the time she is completely over him? . She was already the cause of enough conversations and arguments between of us..I don't want to discuss more and more about her being such a kiddo. HE told me they spoke& he said to her to not to call him but still she doesn't give up.He chose me over her and he tells me she knows that already...

but if she does, why does she still playing all this not honest games trying to get him emotional over her pain.I am afraid to talk to him about it again, and I try not to think of it, but deep inside I am very hurt cause I am afraid she will be calling again make him feel guilty and he instead of ignoring her for sometime would have her on his tail.

..any suggestions what I should do..?!?

1
1