Will he come back, or should I just forget about it?

We met and automatically there was a connection. It moved way too fast, but we both fell in love with each other. We always talked on the phone and hung out twice. He recently went somewhere to train (he's in Air Force) he's married and always said he was going to get a divorce. I have a bf, but we are not happy together. Just tonight he sent me a text message saying "We can't keep doing this girl im sorry. But this is wrong and we need to stop. It's not right how we are doing this , ur with (my bfs name) and I'm married. I don't have any of your photos and I'm sorry it got this far. You will do great things and find somebody that makes you happy. I'm deeply sorry but this is Good Bye girl. Take Care..." I'm a little confused. Things were going good. We were talking about dating and moving in, eventually have a baby (his idea) when he came back. After he sent the text message, he deleted me off of Facebook. Please give me advice. Will he come back, or should I just forget about it?

30

Most Helpful Girl

• I would say just forget him, even though it is going to take time like it took time for me to forget about my ex. He and I met in middle school and it was love at first sight. We started dating big mistake I wish I had waited but I thought I was ready so I went for it. Everything was fine after a while I was so happy he made me smile so much. Soon our relationship began to fade back in summer 2013 he started drinking something called purple drank and cheated on me with some girl on Facebook I was just like I can't do this. I had bad dreams about him drinking and stuff got rushed to the hospital and died right in front of my eyes. He got back together with me 4 months ago we were together for 3 months but I just didn't know where I stood wit him in our relationship and he just acted so weird. I took him back 4 months ago wish I didn't I should've kept on walking as of now he and I aren't together anymore. Some days I think about him but then I remind myself that it is his loss and not mine I did my part. He hasn't came back I don't think he will I want to date older guys someone that is at least mature. I will say my prayers for you and I hope you make it through it just takes time trust me I went through it too <3. Just forget him it's his loss he's the one that's missing out on a wonderful girl that he could be with right now but he broke it off. Keep your head up and if he does come back think about it, think about taking him back don't rush into it if it makes you happy then do it if it doesn't then don't.