Co dependency. I feel trapped.?

I've been with a girl for almost a year now, and I don't think we're compatible. She's aggressive, controlling, and makes me feel guilty about hurting her. I would have left already, but she's wrathfully driven and she's kind of scaring me. What do I do?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• The longer you wait the harder it will be. She is toxic, escape as soon as possible. Plus, you aren't living together? Oh you got this! Pack up anything that is hers and bring it to her, that way she has no reason to come to your house again.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• Be as honest as possible as to why you feel the two of you aren't compatible. Trust me, if she is the way you say, giving her a fluffy reason will probable just make matters worse. At least she'll have some respect for telling the truth.

0|0
    0|0
  • You've got to leave. There is simply no other way, and cut off all contact with her.
    You must free yourself. Don't allow her to make you feel trapped any longer.
    You are in control of your own life.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Be straight and honest. Tell her to her face what's going on. As someone else said pack up all of her things in your place and give them back.

Expect fireworks, expect her to backstab to all of your shared friends, expect other shit as well, but all of the crap she can throw at you is still better than being with her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea that's my last relationship, lasted about 3 years and I left her a month ago, don't miss her 1 bit:)
    If your not strong enough now then waste a few more years like I did and you will be ready lol.good luck:)

0|0
    0|0
    • Good point.. 😳

• Show All
    • Thanks man. You're right. It's time to jump ship, before the resent kicks in.

• If you don't have resent expect to feel a bit hurt for a few months bud, i did and i assure you my ex was worse than yours, second time round and i don't give a crap I'm just thankful I come out with out kids with her and only a few scars as a reminder:p

• you (not to be harsh) suck it up and do the tough task of breaking up with her

0|0
    0|0
    • That's not harsh. You're right. I need to screw my balls on. Thanks man.

• You need to walk away man.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yikes. Please tell me you don't live together.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes