My ex dumped me but she got rejected by one of the guys she likes. What should I do?

I haven't spoken to her for a week. But it seems like she's just trying to play the field. She was very persistent on us still staying friends.

22

Most Helpful Girl

• Not be her shoulder to cry on thats for sure. If you want her back you cannot be her friend. Ignore her texts phone calls make her miss you and realized what she lost. If your there being her friend itll be easier for her to move on cuz she won't have to miss you. Shell have her cake and get to eat it too! For heaven sakes dont be her friend worst mistake ever if you really want her back

• I completely agree with this statement. I just think it's silly to want someone back who left you to date other men though. She obviously doesn't have your best interest in mind, and you obviously don't have her heart.

• I couldn't have said it any better, great answer

• I agree to