Who here has gotten back together with an ex before, was it worth it?

I'm just wondering who has gotten back with an ex before and was it worth it? Was it better the 2nd time around?

35

Most Helpful Guy

• I have. It didn't work. In both cases it was an ex who cheated. me being the soft hearted lover I am felt like maybe I could forgive the mistake and move on... I learned in both cases moving on after infidelity is nearly impossible. I can't easily get over it and the ex's both couldn't deal with the guilt or the residual anger I felt even a few days or weeks after the fallout

Most Helpful Girl

• My ex got back together with me but it wasn't worth it. I should've thought about it at least before jumping and hitting my head. I'd say don't go back to your ex unless you are really sure of your decision. I didn't know where I stood with my ex in our relationship anymore. And I felt like I was being played second in our relationship. He didn't treat me right he treated me like a dog. Don't go back to an old love because it's like reading the same chapter over and over again when you already know how it ends. Move on and don't ever look back.