Have you ever felt used by someone?

I had a guy friend that used me for his own benefit; maybe as a way to get back with his ex or I was just a rebound person during the time. Haven't spoken to him for nearly a year since he went back with his ex.

What is your story? What was the aftermath?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• If you read my article Recovering From A Bad Relationship, that's part of my story. There is more to it, but I will elaborate more when I write my Theology of The Body series...assuming GAG restores the article feature.

However, I can give you a brief taste...

For a variety of reasons, I hadn't had a girlfriend in several years at the time this particular girl and I met. She'd been abused in prior relationships. I think that to an extent, she was looking for someone to take advantage of in the same way that she had been. In retrospect, I think I showed a little more backbone than I realized and she anticipated. When she saw she wasn't getting anywhere, she tossed me aside.

It was a long road to recovery from that immediate situation. In large part, I found GAG because of that situation (there are probably a lot of people here who HATE this girl because of that :-P)

The aftermath is what you find in the article. Here's the link...www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a5618-recovering-from-a-bad-relationship

Most Helpful Girl

• I've actually been feeling like this a lot lately, in general.

I don't really want to get into the specific stories, but I often feel like people's punching bags... there to give them a boost and then they disappear.