If your ex truly apologizes you and wants you back would you take him/her back?

He/she means it and they swear they won't make the same mistake. They truly apologizes you deep from the bottom of their hearts.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You make them work for it. You make sure they know that you expect them to work to earn the trust back.

0|0
    0|0
    • How do you make them work for it?

• Do NOT follow them around like a puppy. Do NOT buy them gifts. Make sure they check in everyday and let you know where they are. Get passwords to their social media. Make sure they don't put a lock on their phone.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 8

• Depends on what the mistake is. Some mistakes aren't forgivable. Which goes with out saying they are an ex for a reason. But it really depends on the context of what the mistake is. For example Cheating is a definite no once a cheater always a cheater.

0|0
    0|0
  • Forgive but never forget, and don't take him back either it isn't worth just move on.

0|0
    0|0
  • nope...he is still trying to get back with me and i will never do it

0|0
    0|0
  • I would accept his apology but I would not take him back.

0|0
    0|0
  • it depends on what he has done wrong, if it is cheating i won't ever take him back even if he knee down infront of me

0|0
    0|0
  • I definitely wouldn't get back with him but I would forgive him if he was sincere.

0|0
    0|0
  • My ex and I dated like 7 years ago so...no.

0|0
    0|0
    • Your very latest ex is 7 years ago... really?

• Show All
    • ANd you've been single till now... WOW

• Oh no, I've been dating someone for nearly 3 years. But even if I were single...it'd still be no.

• Maybe forgive him, but not take him back.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• It all depends on what they did or why you broke it off in the first place. If they cheated on you, I wouldn't even consider forgiving them. I do believe in second chances though. We all mess up and regret it mistakes we've done.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not take her back but accept her apology.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes