If your ex truly apologizes you and wants you back would you take him/her back?

He/she means it and they swear they won't make the same mistake. They truly apologizes you deep from the bottom of their hearts.

92

Most Helpful Girl

• You make them work for it. You make sure they know that you expect them to work to earn the trust back.

• How do you make them work for it?

• Do NOT follow them around like a puppy. Do NOT buy them gifts. Make sure they check in everyday and let you know where they are. Get passwords to their social media. Make sure they don't put a lock on their phone.