Should I break up with my boyfriend when been together for seven years. We both are virgins and in college we are total opposites?

We never go out even though he has a car. He sneeks off to seem sometimes because he a has controling mom. but his mom likes me. my family is laid christian family his is uptight chruchy family. he not very social and i am. He dosent understand when i am joking and gets offend easily and also he likes webcam chatting sexually and i dnt he does it every time we talk. he likes old skool music and old school Church songs. i dnt he is a nerd and i am not. i am 20 he is 19.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If you're not happy now and you're so opposite to the point where it may turn you off...I don't think much would change by extending the relationship. A lot of people have a hard time ending a long relationship because they don't want to be alone or hurt the other. But if you're not happy with the person you're with then you deserve to be with someone who makes you happy. I'm sure he's not a bad guy, not a cheater, not someone who would hurt you. But some people just dont match. As hard as it may be I think it may be worth thinking about breaking it off. There's nothing wrong with differences...but when your personalities are so different it may be hard to see yourself spending the rest of your life with that person. Just my opinion though. Good luck to you!

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Do you want to bee with him or do you want to be with someone who is all the things he it's not? You don't want to have sex with him and you don't want to cyber sex with him. Probably because you don't want him

0|0
    0|0
  • I agree with sexy_nerd to a certain extent. Seems like the biggest issue is that he doesn't know how to have fun or even try. You've already been with him for seven years so you just need to contemplate a little about your own future. Would you really wanna spend the rest of your life with this boring guy and always be stuck at your house when you wanna go out? If not, then don't waste any more time than you need to. There's plenty of other guys out there that would love to date you

0|0
    0|0
  • Opposites attract! Remember that when it comes to romance. But u still need a minimum of similar likes and code of ethics

0|1
    0|0
  • Why do so many church guys like too sexcam, very interesting

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes