Should I break up with my boyfriend when been together for seven years. We both are virgins and in college we are total opposites?

We never go out even though he has a car. He sneeks off to seem sometimes because he a has controling mom. but his mom likes me. my family is laid christian family his is uptight chruchy family. he not very social and i am. He dosent understand when i am joking and gets offend easily and also he likes webcam chatting sexually and i dnt he does it every time we talk. he likes old skool music and old school Church songs. i dnt he is a nerd and i am not. i am 20 he is 19.

05

Most Helpful Guy

• If you're not happy now and you're so opposite to the point where it may turn you off...I don't think much would change by extending the relationship. A lot of people have a hard time ending a long relationship because they don't want to be alone or hurt the other. But if you're not happy with the person you're with then you deserve to be with someone who makes you happy. I'm sure he's not a bad guy, not a cheater, not someone who would hurt you. But some people just dont match. As hard as it may be I think it may be worth thinking about breaking it off. There's nothing wrong with differences...but when your personalities are so different it may be hard to see yourself spending the rest of your life with that person. Just my opinion though. Good luck to you!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE