What can I do to forget my ex?

I live in the same neigborhood with my ex boyfriend, he's now with another girl I hate, he knew I hated that girl so much, now he's with her. We broke up 11 months ago, but I think I still like him, I see him everyday, and maybe it's just the memories we send together and it's not love. (he's my first love, not my first boyfriend). What go you think? What can I do?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• good thing you hate her. would be worse if you really liked her. try to stop meeting common friends. focus on hobbys you didnĀ“t share with him and ultimately: try to date other guys.

1|0
    0|0
    • i find it to be an unsatisfactory answer but there really is not much you can do :( thanks for MH

• Show All
    • well if so, you are wellcome :)

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Easiest way to get over a guy is to get under a new one. you did a pretty good job of forgetting the bad stuff about him that made you guys break up so the rest should be easy

0|0
    0|0
  • occupy yourself as best you can, join a club, meet people ^_^

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Meet new people. Hang out with friends more often. Flirt with people. Flirting is fun.

0|0
    0|0
  • Get over it. I'm not trying to be rude but there is nothing else you can do.

0|0
    0|0
    • Find a new love interest?

• yeah I know, but it's dificult for me, I've tried.

Recommended myTakes