What can I do to forget my ex?

I live in the same neigborhood with my ex boyfriend, he's now with another girl I hate, he knew I hated that girl so much, now he's with her. We broke up 11 months ago, but I think I still like him, I see him everyday, and maybe it's just the memories we send together and it's not love. (he's my first love, not my first boyfriend). What go you think? What can I do?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• good thing you hate her. would be worse if you really liked her. try to stop meeting common friends. focus on hobbys you didnĀ“t share with him and ultimately: try to date other guys.

• i find it to be an unsatisfactory answer but there really is not much you can do :( thanks for MH

• well if so, you are wellcome :)

• Thanks :)