My ex dump and I heard her talking to one of our coworkers about trying different guys?

I overheard her talking to another girl about trying out different guys...and the other girl asked her if she's gonna try out the next guy. It really hurts especially since I work with her. What can I do to ease this pain.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Most likely she is hurting too but she's probably kind of rebounding, and when girls talk to other girls about breakups they usually encourage them to go after and test out the waters with other guys. I find girls talk in a way where theyre excited about the "newly single" thing but in reality theyre very hurt and their self esteem is kind of down. She may be putting up a front that she is okay and that she wants to try out a bunch of different guys but its just a band aid fix on her pain, it makes her forget about the breakup for a while, its just a way to cope.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• i am really short of words, can't finally believe i got my boyfriend back this is my testimony about the man that brought back my man Dr John he gave me the heart and confident to trust in he within the period of 2days right now we are living happily and getting very ready and set for our wedding, i am so much happy knowing full well there are real, true spell casters who can really make things happen within the shortest possible time. for help you can reach him :PROPHETBAZ34@YAHOO.COM

0|0
    1|0

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes