Have you ever regret about your decision to break up with your girl/boyfriend?

Have you ever? and you changed your mind and tried to get them back but failed?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You know, I broke up with my ex-girlfriend. A couple of years later I decided to give things another go, and she sounded open to it/was giving obvious indications. She agreed to a date then stood me up.

I still to this day think that she was so pissed about being rejected that she just wanted revenge, and saw her opportunity. It honestly wasn't that big of a deal to me, although it kind of made me like her even more (I'm a fairly vindictive/vengeful person, so this made sense to me. I also loved her sarcastic sense of humor. Whatever floats your boat, right?).

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• No, never.Because i won't break up with the one i love just because some little things.If i made this decision.Must on matters of principle.If i love someone.I'll be loyal to him.So this problem won't happen on me.I break up with my ex/first love.Because he always lie to me.Not loyal to me.Although i can feel he still love me.I really cannot accept this.Because i need someone to get marry, not just play:)

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe when I was younger, but these days, I try while I am in it to work it out. If I try and it doesn't work, or the man doesn't try with me, I'm off the hook and can leave with no regrets. It might still hurt, but no regrets because I know I tried.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes