Have you ever regret about your decision to break up with your girl/boyfriend?

Have you ever? and you changed your mind and tried to get them back but failed?

21

Most Helpful Guy

• You know, I broke up with my ex-girlfriend. A couple of years later I decided to give things another go, and she sounded open to it/was giving obvious indications. She agreed to a date then stood me up.

I still to this day think that she was so pissed about being rejected that she just wanted revenge, and saw her opportunity. It honestly wasn't that big of a deal to me, although it kind of made me like her even more (I'm a fairly vindictive/vengeful person, so this made sense to me. I also loved her sarcastic sense of humor. Whatever floats your boat, right?).