Pls help me out...I dont know what to do...should I breakup or not..pls help me out.pls?

I luv my girlfriend alott...both of our family knows about ourself n we r goin to marry...bt few days before i came to know that she had past wid 2 Bfs..n had oral sex.like kiss.fingering n all..but not sex...she is not interested in her past at all...she loves me...n wants to marry me in. future..but I am very frustrated...tensed.n can't concentrate in my any work..so pls help me out...I actually dnt want to leave her...she told me about past becoz she was feeling guilty...so pls help me n tell me the Soln...coz m doubtful n narrow minded guy...pls help me..should I leave her or not...n how should I forget her past./?

62

Most Helpful Girl

• I am sure you have heard the old saying, sweetie, "Let sleeping dogs lie," and you're no exception to my 'Rough rule.'
    I realize the mere Thoughts of other guys putting their paws on someone you want to marry is very hairy, but you are going to chase her away if you continue barking up the wrong tree.
    She loves You, She chose You, and whatever happened in her past, Allow it to stay in her past.
    She thought by telling you she was being honest, but now you are going to make her regret Telling you, even possibly 'marrying' you if this should continue.
    Beg for forgiveness and kiss and make up. No, why would you leave a girl who is such a loyal and truthful girl? You're a very lucky man.
    Lick your wounds, try hard to put it out of your mind And----when you see her beautiful smile, you should forget she was ever with anyone but You.
    Good luck.xx