My boyfreind checks my Facebook messages then lies about it and gets mad at me?

im just confused because i know he checks my messages on my laptop because when i get on messages i had from another day was up and it was scrolled all the way to the top. then he tried to log into my Facebook lat in the night while i was in the bathroom i know because when i came back down he was on his phone and i got a message on my phone saying someone tried to log in from our location on his phone from his specific internet user thing which is like you know internet explorer but its not that it another type then he got mad at me that time and yelled at me said he wasn't on his phone and turned over

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Change your password and if it a deal breaker it may be time to leave. Or just tell him if he wants to know something to ask you it not like your hiding anything after all. I don't know how you feel on privacy on what your ok with and not ok with.

0|0
    0|0
    • i dont care if he looks its the fact that he's trying to hide that he doesn't trust me

• Show All
    • Or he just being a ass to be a ass. No offense tho.
      Just making what it could maybe be or not.

• Thank you

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• he just paranoid like most people, just let him know he's aloud to go on your accounts tell him your passwords and tell him he has free reign it will end all weirdness :D

0|0
    0|0
  • He is jealous and its best too find another boyfriend

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Change your pass word, maybe even your Facebook email you have.
    Then change your email pass word if you think he can guess it.
    I hate of when guys get insecure then act like victims.
    I don't know why you're with a guy that doesn't trust you nor respects your privacy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Go through his shit too

1|0
    0|0
  • change your password & logout?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes