My boyfreind checks my Facebook messages then lies about it and gets mad at me?

im just confused because i know he checks my messages on my laptop because when i get on messages i had from another day was up and it was scrolled all the way to the top. then he tried to log into my Facebook lat in the night while i was in the bathroom i know because when i came back down he was on his phone and i got a message on my phone saying someone tried to log in from our location on his phone from his specific internet user thing which is like you know internet explorer but its not that it another type then he got mad at me that time and yelled at me said he wasn't on his phone and turned over

42

Most Helpful Girl

• Change your password and if it a deal breaker it may be time to leave. Or just tell him if he wants to know something to ask you it not like your hiding anything after all. I don't know how you feel on privacy on what your ok with and not ok with.

• i dont care if he looks its the fact that he's trying to hide that he doesn't trust me

• Or he just being a ass to be a ass. No offense tho.
      Just making what it could maybe be or not.

• Thank you