To girls: why would you wanna stay friends with your boyfriend after breaking up with him?

I'm very confused. My girlfriend broke up with me but she is very persistent about us staying together.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• In hopes that things will change and can be together again

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 6

• Well if you guys started off as friends then you where a good friend and she doesn't want to lose you because of a break up weird I know but that's mostly the reason why some girls won't try getting with their best guy friend because if the relationship fails the goodness and awesomeness you had as BFF's is gone

0|0
    0|0
  • It's all about the relationship you two had before things started going downhill or whatever. She likes your personality or the time you guys spent before you started dating or being intimate. If the breakup wasn't messy there's no need to cut a perfectly good person out of your life. But you both may need a little bit of time to think of each other in a different light.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on if the break up was a bad one or not. If the guy I was dating and I mutually broke up because we decided we'd be better off as friends then I don't see a problem with that. If one of us were to cheat and broke up and one or the other wanted to still be friends then that is a problem. It could also depend on how serious the relationship was.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've always remained friends with ex's but it was usually a mutual understanding so there was no bad break up except for one. Even that one we just gave each other space and now we're back to being best friends. Really depends on if you want her as a friend and if you're willing to work through any obstacles to keep her as at least a friend.

0|0
    0|0
  • I never burn bridges completely. I wouldn't say friends, maybe just stay 'civil'.
    You never know how or when someone could just appear into your life again.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe she still got some feelings for you♡:/

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

Recommended myTakes