Guys: I'm the one who messed up and I've spent the last few months trying to get over him but?

I'm the one who messed up and I've spent the last few months trying to get over him but when I take two steps forward I'm set back 5 more and it's starting to make me think that I need to try ONE last time to see if things can work.

How can I get him back?

36

Most Helpful Guy

• I can identify with u. I too messed up with a girl in a two way love with me. Piece of advice: if it doesn't work out, try pouring out your heart in a private diary or confiding in sum 1. It helps