Live in ex boyfriend withholding money?

We're moving out at the end of the month. Two weeks ago, saying he couldn't sleep on the floor every night, he slept in our double bed which we divided. The next day I woke up to go to work earlier than usual to find out that I had 15 minutes to get ready and be there because my ex put his and my phone (with my alarm on it) in the other room in the middle of the night...apparently they were bothering him. I asked for some money so I could hop into a taxi and said I would pay him back (though after thinking about it decided he actually owes me) It was his fault I was 10 minutes late. He didn't know I was getting up earlier but I don't think that makes a difference. Who knows if he would of heard his own alarm either. Now he owes me half of the internet bill and he deducted the money he gave me for the taxi. I explained my view and he refuses to see my side. I'm considering changing the internet password so he can't use it. The bill is in my name and no deposit was given so technically I'm just letting him share it. Thoughts?
I don't even know if he will pay his half of the final bill at the end of the month at this point. When we were arguing he said something like 'do you know how much money I've given you' which I have no knowledge of. He's so nasty and a shitty bf
that he has bought me drinks before and then later said I owed him for them even though he never said that before buying them and I just thought he was treating me.

42

Most Helpful Guy

• My answer completely depends on the legitimacy of him owing you money. If I were you I'd just get him to pay what you can of the bills he owes this month and then never give him money or borrow from him again

Most Helpful Girl

• You both need to come to some sort of compromise about Everything till 'the end of the month,' for the month is still young, or this situation you are In Now, could get real Old real quick.
    If he has already 'deducted the taxi,' and it is 'fair and square' where you do Not owe him the monies back for the ride, then so be it. I take it you are both even with this, unless there is still an Unpaid balance, then of course, he needs to pay this for what is still owed on the internet bill, or 'Cut him off', for when you move and separate then, you don't want any added expenses.
    In the future, until you both do part ways, try not to borrow any money from him. This will also save you some headaches. And makes sure you Know he will not 'kidnap' your cell phone in the middle of the nite, so No excuses to be '10 minutes late' for anything...till the end of the month.
    Good luck.xx