How am I supposed to deal with this?

I have been broken up with a girl for a year. It was a good relationship, at least on my end. When she dumped me it was awkward but clean. I thought for the passed year I was over her. I'm not. I learned today that she has been sleeping around with guys... It hurts so much I wasn't able to drive for a while. Part of it is me blaming my self, I broke her out of her comfort zone and now this...

I need to know how to deal with this.
I don't want to control her, I just wish I didn't feel this way after a year and I did try to move on. I don't know why I still love her or why her sleeping around bothers me. And no I don't think she used me though I suspect you were being sarcastic

31

Most Helpful Girl

• Getting over someone, especially a good relationship, is difficult. I had a situation like that and it has been over a year. I'm completely fine until someone brings him up and then I'm sad all over again. It will take time to heal. Find something to occupy your time, energy, and thoughts. That helped me.

• Thank you, I am trying that. That is exactly how I realized I wasn't over her, when a friend I hadn't seen in ever told me she was screwing some guy I mentioned in passing.

Most Helpful Guy

• yeah, she used you to gain confidence and is now riding the cock carousel.