Is it ok to have sex with a guy who used to be your bf?

We broke up on the 2nd of this month and it's officially over we both made that choice its better to stay friends for personal reasons.
Anyway he wants to have breakup sex and even made a deal with me hell do something i want if i do something he wants which is sex.
Is that bad?
Do you think he would look at me in a bad way if we do it?

16

Most Helpful Guy

• I think your response should be, "You should have made that offer three days ago."

You are broken up now. What business is there between you two now?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Do what you want. If you want to, then do it. Some people are going to think you are being a "slut" and some people won't care. If you are doing it because you still have feelings for him or if this is your way to try to rope him into another relationship then it is probably a bad idea. You will just make it harder on yourself.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE