Is it ok to have sex with a guy who used to be your bf?

We broke up on the 2nd of this month and it's officially over we both made that choice its better to stay friends for personal reasons.
Anyway he wants to have breakup sex and even made a deal with me hell do something i want if i do something he wants which is sex.
Is that bad?
Do you think he would look at me in a bad way if we do it?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I think your response should be, "You should have made that offer three days ago."

You are broken up now. What business is there between you two now?

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Do what you want. If you want to, then do it. Some people are going to think you are being a "slut" and some people won't care. If you are doing it because you still have feelings for him or if this is your way to try to rope him into another relationship then it is probably a bad idea. You will just make it harder on yourself.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• If it happens in the moment of the breakup and it isn't just planned like that it's break. Up sex.

A few days later the way he propositioned you for it? It's not break up sex. It's "I wanna fuck her one more time before I go to other people" sex. Or it's "I still like her" sex. Either way, it's up to you to do what you want

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds more like he doesn't want the relationship stuff but does want friends with benefit. Only you know if that will work for you.

0|0
    0|0
  • break up sex is ok as long as you can disassociate yourself from any potential feelings.

0|0
    0|0
  • it only looks bad if you ask for currency in return

0|0
    0|0
  • Just give him the pussy.. It wouldn't make you a hoe , but only if you wanna do it tho

0|0
    0|1

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes