Is t weird that I don't feel much of anything after a break up?

I've been with who now is my ex boyfriend for 4 years. He was my everything & thought I had found my one. We got into a really heated argument over the weekend where he told me he was not looking forward to moving in with me, I don't surprise him, I have no drive, I don't try to make an effort anymore, & he's unsure of what the future holds for us. This devastated me & I felt like I was the biggest piece of shit girlfriend there was. I did everything I possibly could do to make him happy. I was supportive, I took care of him when he needed me, I was helpful, I was ALWAYS there for him, I cooked, cleaned, rarely went out with my friends. There was a point when his work hours were cut and I told him I'd help him with his bills. I couldn't understand what he meant by everything he said. I have a stable job, I'm independent, I can take care of myself, I have a big heart, & have been completely selfless in the relationship.I put him on a pedestal and treated him like a king. Lately he's been having family problems and turning to drinking to ease the pain. He blamed me & told me I didn't love him enough to take away the drink from his hand. This crushed me & I started to believe I am scum & not worthy. He broke up with me yesterday & I was upset but as the seconds, minutes, hours went on, I began to think & realized that I think I gave up on our relationship a while back, I just didn't want to accept it. He was the first person I pictured my life with & I didn't want to loose that. I was slowly getting tired of him being unsure with me. This isn't the first time he's broken up with with the same reason- he always tells me he can't be a boyfriend to me now because of what he's dealing with. I want security in the relationship & I was looking for it in someone who has shown me he cannot provide it b/c he does not know what he wants. He said he's sorry but how many times can a person be sorry & continues to end the relationship with someone they claimed was the one for them?

10