Should I let go or give him space?

Hello guys,
I just want to have an opinion on this because i don't think I'm thinking clearly anymore.

Two weeks ago, me and my boyfriend broke up. We had been together for 11 months. He said he loved me but he felt like this relationship had no future.

Two days later, he texted me asking me if we had made the right decision. He said he still needed time to think because he was confused.
I told him I'd need time to think too.

He talks to me every two or three days since, asking me about my day etc.
This one time, I was at a beach next to his house with my parents, and he came and sat with me and my family the whole day, but still said he needed time to think.

He's been "thinking" for two weeks now, and I'm torn between breaking it off completely and giving him more space. I feel like he's putting me on hold while taking time for himself. How long is it okay for him to take his time? How long before it start to be too much?

I feel like he's absolutely sure that I will be there waiting as soon as he's made a decision, and that thought makes me mad. I don't want to be with someone who needs two weeks to decide whether he wants to be with me or not...

Am I making sense? Should I let go?

02

Most Helpful Guy

• I feel like it's been long enough for you to sit him down and say,"Sing or get away from the piano!"